2012年2月3日金曜日

The last day at Wendy's.

February 3, 2012. Written in Taipei, Taiwan.

 The last day at Wendy's

Sometimes, you have a great experience, but except from the fact that it was a great experience, you don't really know what to tell about it. Sure I could tell you I went here and there and ate this and that, but that wouldn't really do justice to the wonderful days I have had with Wendy's family. 

On the last day, we went to a huge field of beautiful flowers. As a Dutch, my country is famous for its tulip fields, so you would say that it is hard to impress me, but to be quite honest, I have never been to any of those fields, so that was not the case at all.With all those wonderful people, I somehow felt more energetic than I have been feeling in years. I couldn't keep myself from jumping around and doing strange things such as pretending I had lost my nose and searching it on the fields.
It was as if I was a naughty junior high-school kid again, and that really says something about how comfortable this family made me feel. I just hope they didn't think I was some guy that just escaped out of madhouse.
Nearby, there was a famous ice cream store. We all got a vanilla ice-cream with red beans, but Didi, the brother of the family loves this ice so much that he got a huge bucket all for himself. I hope that my Didi won't turn into an ice-cream himself!

Dad gave me and Raphael both one of his sweaters. "It suits you guys much better than him!" Mom said. I will be sure to wear this one over the whole world!

On the way back in the bus, I couldn't help myself looking back at the wonderful 3 days I had spent in Kaoshung. Here follow some pictures of those days.
 Breakfast became lunch because of two lazy white guys.
 Hmmm, what to start with?
 Stupid bro and sis.
 Back in kindergarten!
 It seems that the dragon does not like French food.
 A picture you would find in the brochure of every other university.
 Everybody has an opinion when it comes to coffee.
 But daddy always wins.
 The effect that black-white pictures can have...
 Real bro and sis.
 Real French guys.
 The couple of the century!
C'mon Raphael, your glasses are too big to hide!

0 件のコメント:

Total visitors