2011年8月31日水曜日

On my way to Marubee!

When I wake up in the dark, creepy motel, it was already 11:30. I was afraid that I might have to pay something extra, especially because I had no money left at all. When I arrived at the lobby, I saw the male clerk sleeping on the ground. Should I just leave my key there? No, that would be too rude. I woke him up, and gave him my key. He took the key, and said nothing. I left the motel as fast as I could. I was now back at start. No money, nowhere to go. I followed the same routine as the day before. Search for a bank to withdraw cash and go inside an internet cafe to search for another place to stay. After I had done that, I decided to have lunch. I saw a small eating house where they were selling Tempura, but I was not sure whether that was something eaten in Korea normally or not. As a main dish, I pointed a picture that looked like a cup of noodles. The man nodded, and headed to the kitchen. When the noodles had arrived, I chose some tempura. The noodles seemed to be Japanese Udon. I had ordered a Japanese dish by mistake, while I had wanted to try something Korean!















Next, I took the subway to the station were the guesthouse I had found had to be. It was supposed to be called the Marubee house. It was also located at a coast, this time called the Haeundai. The guesthouse was located at the 8th floor of a tall building. I entered a room with 3 Korean guys. It was a bright, cozy room with a huge window. A brown striped cat was lying on the floor. From the window, there was a great view of the Haeundai beach. The guy who spoke the best English of the three, Joy, explained me the system of the guesthouse. There was one dormitory for men, and one for women. I was the only guest for the moment being. He showed me inside the dormitory. The blue double-deck beds made me think of the rooms of young children. I talked a bit with the guys there, and used the internet. Two Korean girls came in. New customers. So I wasn't the only one to stay here today!

Finally a nice place to stay in Pusan.

0 件のコメント:

Total visitors