2011年9月3日土曜日

Live at Marubee's

Live at Marubee's


September 2, 2011. Written in Seoul, South Korea.

When I came back to the Marubee House at around 6 O'clock, the other German girl had arrived. She had the looks however, of a Korean girl, and spoke a lot better Korean that the white girl did. There was also a woman of the Marubee staff whom I had never seen before, but there was still no sight of Joy, the English speaker. The white German girl was using the wash machine in the kitchen, something that I had wanted to do, but I hadn't seen the wash machine yet. I decided to use it after she was done.

While I was looking at the internet in the living room, the staff-lady offered me a Korean sushi-roll and asked me if I had eaten before. I told her we eat it often in Japan. I could hear the German girls giggling in the girls room. The one with the Korean looks looked years younger than the white one.

Once the white German woman was done with her washes, it was my turn to use the wash machine. I didn't know how to use it because everything was written in Korean, but was too shy to ask so just pushed some buttons. It started moving, and said that it would take 50 minutes. That was enough time for me to go and eat something.
"I am going to have dinner" I told the German girls.
They were just trying to order Mc Donalds delivery, and asked if I would want to eat with them, but I told them that I prefered Korean food because my stay here probably wouldn't be so long, and left the Marubee house.

I went into a Korean barbeque style restaurant. First, I got fried eel, and after that beef. You put the fried meat or fish on a leaf before you eat it. The two women of the restaurant were very funny good humored people, and that made it a joy for me to eat there. The price though, was very expensive compared tot the other Korean restaurants I have eaten at so far.















When I came back, everybody was already sleeping. I silently took my clothes out of the washing machine, and hung them up before the big window.

I said goodnight to the cat, and went to my bed.

0 件のコメント:

Total visitors